Nico de Gruiter | Wave of Love
The collaboration between the Vessem-based artist Nico de Gruiter and the technical group of the Dutch Museum of Lithography resulted in October 2007 in a very special lithograph.
“The hope that one day a multicultural society and corporate culture will be self-evident inspired me to create the idea and design for the lithograph: wave of love,” said Nico de Gruiter.
The idea, the design and the drawing were entrusted to the lithographic stone by the artist, with the intensive cooperation of the technical staff of the Dutch Museum of Lithography, in collaboration with lithographer Frans Homan. The printers of the Dutch Museum of Lithography ensured a perfect reproduction of the print.
- Idea, design and lithography: Nico de Gruiter
- Production: technical group Dutch Museum of Lithography, Valkenswaard
- Image size: 40 x 60 cm
- Number of colors: monochrome
- Year of production: 2007
- Edition: 225 copies, numbered and signed, with präge stamp Dutch Museum of Lithography
- Printing press: Speed press by Faber and Steichler. Year of construction ± 1900