MARTY | Koning Willem-Alexander en koningin Máxima 30-04-2013
After the announcement of the abdication of Queen Beatrix, the idea arose in the Dutch Museum of Lithography to pay a lithographic tribute to the retiring Queen Beatrix and to issue a commemorative lithograph in honor of the new King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima.
This lithograph was created together with the lithograph ‘Beatrix Regina 1980-2013’, in the same style. Both lithographs were presented in 2013 to the Cabinet of the King(s), the Commissioner of the King(s) of Noord-Brabant and the Mayor of the city of Valkenswaard.
- Production: Dutch Museum of Lithography
- Size approx. 42 x 30 centimetres
- Design and lithography: MARTY
- Year: 2013
- Leading printer: Jo Megens
- Printing press: Speed printing press model “Komet” Nr. 10266. Built in 1926 by the German Machinefabriek Johannisberge in Geisenheim a/Rhein. Max. print size 70 x 100 cm. Weight 7200 kg.
- Format: approx. 42 x 30 cm
- Execution: 5 color lithograph in a combination of tusche and chalk lithography
- Edition: 150 copies, numbered and signed, with präge stamp Dutch Museum of Lithography.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Explore the world of stone printing at the Dutch Museum of Lithography! Plan your visit and book your tickets online.