MARTY | Koning Willem-Alexander en koningin Máxima 30-04-2013
After the announcement of the abdication of Queen Beatrix, the idea arose in the Dutch Museum of Lithography to pay a lithographic tribute to the retiring Queen Beatrix and to issue a commemorative lithograph in honor of the new King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima.
This lithograph was created together with the lithograph ‘Beatrix Regina 1980-2013’, in the same style. Both lithographs were presented in 2013 to the Cabinet of the King(s), the Commissioner of the King(s) of Noord-Brabant and the Mayor of the city of Valkenswaard.
- Production: Dutch Museum of Lithography
- Size approx. 42 x 30 centimetres
- Design and lithography: MARTY
- Year: 2013
- Leading printer: Jo Megens
- Printing press: Speed printing press model “Komet” Nr. 10266. Built in 1926 by the German Machinefabriek Johannisberge in Geisenheim a/Rhein. Max. print size 70 x 100 cm. Weight 7200 kg.
- Format: approx. 42 x 30 cm
- Execution: 5 color lithograph in a combination of tusche and chalk lithography
- Edition: 150 copies, numbered and signed, with präge stamp Dutch Museum of Lithography.