MARTY | In Flanders Fields the Poppies Blow…
This lithograph in reference to John McCrae’s iconic World War I poem from 1915 was created to accompany our exhibition “The First World War in Lithography”. A wonderful gift for lovers of poetry!
- Format: 40 x 30 centimeter
- Design and lithography: MARTY
- Production: september 2014, Dutch Museum of Lithography
- Leading printer: Jo Megens
- Printing press: high-speed printing press Faber & Schleicher from Offenbach am Main, built ca. 1900. Max. print size: 70 x 100 cm. Weight 6000 kg.
- Edition: 3 color lithograph in chalk lithography.
- Print run: 175 copies, numbered and signed, with präge stamp Dutch Museum of Lithography.