We welcome you to the Dutch Museum of Lithography and appreciate your visit. During your visit we ask you to observe the following.
- From Friday 25 February 2022 onwards, the compulsory distance of 1.5 metres no longer applies. A COVID certificate (coronavirus entry pass) for activities or events in The Netherlands is no longer required.
- Inside the museum, we recommend wearing a mouth mask if necessary.
- Do not come to the museum if you have any health problems. Visitors are welcome if they and their companions have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours.
- Plan your visit in advance and preferably reserve your tickets online with date and time slot (buying your tickets online is not compulsory).
- In the museum, preferably pay with card or contactless.
- We pay the utmost attention to hygiene and ask everyone to follow the measures in the museum.
- Always follow the instructions of the museum staff.
We follow the corona protocol for safe and responsible museum openings. Visitors who do not observe this protocol are requested to end their visit.
- The entire CAROLUS building and therefore all areas of the Dutch Museum of Lithography are smoke-free.
- Please do not bring or use any food or drink into the museum premises.
- Official assistance dogs are welcome with their owners. All other animals, large or small, are not allowed to enter the CAROLUS building or the Dutch Museum of Lithography.
- Please do not touch the exhibits (such as lithographs and printing presses) or the exhibition material (such as showcases, lighting and other equipment), unless you are expressly invited to do so by our staff (for example during one of our workshops).
- Please do not bring writing materials, glasses or other possible indicators close to the exhibits and exhibition material.
- Please do not disturb other people with mobile phones and/or other sources of sound.
- In the event of an evacuation due to an emergency, the instructions of the museum staff (and health & safety officers and/or emergency services) must be followed to the letter.
- Parents and/or supervisors of children should strictly see to it that children do not touch the exhibits or the exhibition material.
- Teachers and/or supervisors of school groups are responsible and liable for the behaviour of the members of their group.
- Wearing footwear is compulsory.
- Visitors to the Dutch Museum of Lithography use all areas of the museum at their own risk and expense.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!
The board and management of the Dutch Museum of Lithography